Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March for Dimes April 30th 2011

Hello Friends, Family and Photography Fans,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am walking this year in the March for Babies on April 30th in Charlotte. For those that don't know our son was born in October. He was 5 weeks early born 5lbs, 9ozs. He was good size for a 35 weeker but he was very jaundice and had major trouble eating. After a week in the hospital we were finally able to bring him home and my husband and I were finally able to breath. This was the scariest week of our lives. Everyone involved in his care was supportive and uplifting. We are truly blessed that he is a healthy and happy 5 month old. So to pay tribute to all the families who have babies born too early or very sick I am raising money for the cause. If you are able I ask you to walk with us on April 30th or donate to my walk! To find out more about the cause and how you can help please visit my home page at the March for Babies website http://www.marchforbabies.org/alinic24
Thank you,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment